Friday, December 24, 2010

Hi, remember me?

Hi, remember me? I am the girl who is running, no, walking a half marathon in 2 months. Lord help me.

I haven't gotten a training session in this week. I walked earlier this week and felt so good afterward but with Christmas coming and holiday prep, I haven't made the time. It's back on the saddle going forward. I want to complete this race. I am trying to vision myself with a Mickey medal around my neck, crying tears of joy. Being picked up by the van for being slow is not on my agenda.

Well, it's Christmas Eve and I am sipping a cup of butter toffee coffee I made with my new Keurig machine. A big thank you to my in-laws for this wonderful machine. My hubby isn't as impressed but I am loving it!!! In a little while, I will get ready for church. I am reading at the 3pm service and don't know what I am going to wear! I don't really have any festive (meaning Christmas-like) clothes.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment